Braiser 3 1/2 Quart Domed STAUB LA MER
|Delivery time:||1-2 weeks for selected products to ship to our store. We will contact you after your order when it's available for pick-up or delivery.|
Made in France, Staub cast iron introduces a beautiful new colour LaMer, named for its deep marine hue inspired by the sea. Make a bold statement in your kitchen and a lasting heirloom in your family with the new La Mer collection.
The Staub Cast Iron Heritage Braiser with wide base and shallow sides is the ideal pot for one-dish suppers, braised lamb shanks, and breakfast hash. The domed lid with brass knob makes it easy to cook large cuts of meat as its heavy weight helps lock-in moisture for flavour-enhanced food. The braiser's unique design features vintage-looking handles that encourage easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.
- This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.
- Made in France
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher Safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Oven safe up to 500F