Dutch Oven Stackable Round 4 piece set Truffle STAUB
STAUB Stackable is the ultimate spacing-saving set featuring the essential cookware pieces for all the ways you like to cook. Read more
STAUB Stackable is the ultimate spacing-saving set featuring the essential cookware pieces for all the ways you like to cook.
Like all STAUB cast iron, the Stackable set is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use these pans.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cast iron piece effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Set includes 4.2QT/4L cocotte, 3QT/2.9L braiser, 9.5”/24cm skillet and a lid that fits each piece of cookware
- Sloped sides allow for snug nesting for space-saving storage
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Attachable silicone bumpers protect cookware from scratches when stacking and unstacking
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F/260°C
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France