ALESSI Kettle Small Bird Shaped Whistle & White Handle
|Delivery time:||Same day curbside pick-up during store opening hours. Delivery within Oakville-same day to next business day.|
This celebrated kettle with the bird that sings when the water has boiled was a great success when it was introduced in 1985, and for Alessi it represented a meeting of great design and mass production methods, a combination that Michael Graves worked hard to achieve, applying his personal visual code which fused influences from Art Deco to Pop Art and even the language of cartoons.
- A beautiful little bird adorns the spout of this kettle and whistles when contents boil
- Designed in 1985 by Michael Graves; crafted with an 18/10 stainless-steel body
- Handle and whistle in durable PA resin; choose from blue or ivory handles
- Wider base lets water boil more quickly, making it a favorite for busy, modern-day users
- Measures 8-1/2 inches in diameter and 9 inches high; hand wash only; both whistling bird and lid can be replaced