Bar Keeper’s Friend DESCALER
|Delivery time:||Same day curbside pick-up during store opening hours. Delivery within Oakville-same day to next business day.|
Extend the life of your coffee maker – use BKF Coffee Maker Descaler to remove mineral scale that can ruin the heating element. Before descaling, protect countertop from splashes and spills. Wipe up any spills immedately. Once a month, or whenever you notice the tell-tale signs of hard water scale:
- Add one ounce of Bar Keepers Friend Coffee Maker Descaler for every eight ounces of COLD water needed to completely fill the coffee maker’s water reservoir. Do not exceed the maximum fill line for your reservoir.
- Remove any disposable filters or coffee pods from the coffee maker.
- Place the empty carafe or cup under the coffee discharge.
- Initiate the brew cycle, and repeat until the reservoir is completely empty. For coffee makers with a clean cycle, initiate the clean cycle and allow the cycle to run completely.
- Discard the used Coffee Maker Descaler from the carafe or cup and clean the carafe or cup thoroughly.
- Fill the coffee maker reservoir with clean, cold water, and run another brewing cycle.
- Dispose of used rinse water and clean carafe or cup again.