PIE WEIGHTS CERAMIC 9 OZ.
|Delivery time:||Same day curbside pick-up during store opening hours. Delivery within Oakville-same day to next business day.|
Dreaming of that perfect, crisp pie crust? These small round ceramic weights are a great way to keep all your pastry shells bubble- and shrink-free. Just cover pierced, unbaked shell with cooking paper and fill with the pie weights before baking to prevent uneven rising. A must-have for homemade pies with moist, unbaked fillings such as pudding or cream. Bring ease to blind baking.
- Natural food-safe unglazed ceramic pie crust baking weights for quick, even conduction of heat used for blind baking homemade or frozen pie, quiche or tart crusts
- Baking beans provide even weight distribution for bubble-free pie crusts without shrinkage
- Reusable stoneware baking weights are oven-safe up to 446 degrees
- To use: Place parchment paper over pie dough, then place baking beads evenly on top to effectively weigh down pie shell
- 8. 8 ounces of baking weights comes in convenient plastic storage container
- Wash before first use, hand wash only